Need your rental property painted?
Look no further than Pueblo House Painters!
☆ You Name It, We Got You Covered
You Name It, We Got You Covered
You Name It, We Got You Covered
Whether you are getting your rental ready for a new tenant or trying to keep an existing good one happy, painting is a valuable tool for you.
It adds a sense of newness, looks clean, and even smells like a new beginning.
For existing tenants, it is a perfect way to personalize the property to their liking without having to spend a fortune.
Many Rental property owners think they would be better served by doing the painting themselves. Certainly if they have experience, and as one once told me, "it's just painting" (he did hire us to finish the job), money could be saved.
As with all business owners, along with deciding where your time is best spent, consider the expense of the tools and supplies. Of course most of these would only require being purchased one time.
Some of the tools and supplies needed would be:
• Painters tape
• Drop clothes
• Assortment of brushes and rollers
• Paint sprayer
One might argue that your going to pay for most of this whether you do it yourself or hire someone else to do it. And ladders, scaffolds, and sprayers can be rented.
This is true. What you'd be saving is the labor costs, which is probably the most expensive part. Just something to think about.
• They have the experience and expertise to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
• They are insured, which can give you peace of mind knowing that any potential damages will be taken care of.
• Safer for you and your property when climbing ladders and scaffolds to reach high surface areas
• Professional house painters are more experienced in working with different paint colors and are very helpful in helping you pick the right colors for your project.
• Their experience makes them better able to complete a higher quality of finished paint job than someone not doing it day in and day out.
• They will clean up the mess made so you are left with a paint freshened property and nothing else to do.
• Their work is guaranteed, so if you find something that needs to be touched up, they will come back and take care of it for you.
We paint rental houses, duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, and many more…
Call us for your FREE onsite estimate and Get Started Today!
Right now you can get a Free No Obligation estimate from Pueblo House Painters. This allows us to give you the lowest price on all the services you are going to want done.
Our painting specialists have over 20 years of house painting experience along with a multitude of other types of house repair abilities. We cover it all.
And, right now, we're making it available to you at our lowest price possible!
At some point in the near future, we intend to raise the price of our service … significantly.
So, for a limited-time only, you have the chance to grab Pueblo House Painters at the lowest price we ever intend to offer it for.
I suggest you don’t wait, because of this special price, the 2022 calendar is filling up.
Plus, the sooner you get your FREE estimate, the faster you can get started.